Lets Talk About The IT Industry First :
- The $156-billion Indian IT industry, often called the biggest job creator in the organized sector, is now changing enormously to adapt to challenges flowing from marketplace shifts and changing needs of customers.The Indian IT Hiring outlook for 2018 positive, expected to grow by 10-15%.
- Indian IT companies are renewing their services and strongly focusing on operational efficiency on adoption of new services and software.
- The industry is expected to see growth of as much as 9 per cent in fiscal 2019.Giant companies such as Infosys Cognizant and Tech Mahindra India had undertaken a massive recruiting this year.
- With the US economy doing well, Indian IT companies are expected to do well on the back of growing technology spend and demand from clients.
-Report from India Times.
- As per the Aspiring Minds National Employability Report, of the 1.5 lakh Engineering Graduates in 2015 from over 650 Colleges, 80 per cent of them are Unemployable the emphasis remains on Re-skilling and Up-skilling employees to be able to survive the dynamism in the jobs market.
- A Paradigm shift in approach, to employment from, qualification based to skill based, according to Industry Experts and Academicians, one of the Chief Contributors to the Talent mismatch is the Disparity between College Curricula and Industry expectations and the Student’s commitment to Learn thoroughly, both theoretical and practical applications.
- This Glaring Imbalance, is due to Lack of Technical and Soft skills, points towards the urgent and growing need to make young Engineering Graduates job-ready.
- Focusing on young graduates to augment their employability. Software developer role has the highest demand of 9.74%.
- This shows that Indian market seeks Software Developers, the most, to meet the requirements of the fast-paced IT industry across the world.
- English comprehension and reasoning skills have highest demand among employers.
Reasons for skill gap in Engineering Graduates
- Lack of career planning and guidance
- Shortage of information on market demands
- Not focussed on the need to learn systematically
- At the college level syllabus and curriculum are done but did not know the importance of hands on experience
The employers are cutting down their costs by recruiting the job ready fresh graduates to fit into their needs from the day one.
The skill gap in the graduates is the major concern for employment in the IT SECTOR.
What can you do ,at personal level to identify the skill set you have is enough, to get a placement ?
- If you are confident to get placed in campus interview it is good, if not identify the need to get trained
- If you do not possess the practical hands on experience on the core technologies –you should get trained
- If you feel you have limited logical skills –you need to get trained,
- If you are serious enough to pursue a career in SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING –there is an urgent need to improve the core competency in both technology and the soft skills
- If you are thorough with skills but not able to present in a manner that IT COMPANIES look for, you need coaching and guidance
- SO that, you fill the gap in your skills and be job ready ,to conquer the expectations and enter the corridors of software industry.
With your interaction with Faculty and your Project based learning, you will enhance your skill sets which will eventually lead to personal development and career fulfillment.
” Skill set can be Possessed only by Practice. “
Keeping all the Requirements of IT Industry in mind, considering Skill Upgradation need, years of Hard Work , Rich Experience, Highly Acclaimed Faculty ,we the Deccansoft team have tailor made, user friendly training module IMPACTPLUS
Integrated methodologies for proficiency at core technologies
- IMPACTPLUS ™ is an industry endorsed unique pedagogy, that blends programming skills and soft skills ,to make the student ready for the software programming job.
- Student gains, overview of the Software Development foundation and comprehensive knowledge of tools and techniques, those are widely used in the IT industry.
Our Vision :
- To be center of excellence for imparting customized skill development and enhancement in IT skilland soft skills to engineering graduates, thus helping them to achieve success in professional and personal lives.
- Training the graduate engineers, in all aspects of IT skills and behavioral skills.
- Provide coaching for maximizing success in professional career , suiting the requirements of highly competitive and demanding market scenario.
- Customization of trainings as per the requirements of IT industry to make the candidates proficient and job ready.
- Hone Skills of individual to create a Personal Branding to establish the Credentials in JOB seeking situation.
Hyderabad’s most Appreciated Software Training & Finishing School.
- Deccansoft has been one of the premier Software training schools in Hyderabad area for last 20 years. A generation of students EMPLOYED both in India & abroad , rank Deccansoft as the reason for their career success.
- IMPACT PLUS training modules are time tested , structured,designed from the inputs of the
- The entire training schedule, is personally monitored, by the microsoft certified chief trainer is, an industry expert.
Industry Relevant curriculum
The curriculum combines Technology skill training as well as soft skills training required to do well in a job interview situation as well as job situation.The learnings from the IMACTPLUS enhances the skills levels to the requirements of the industry, so that the participant can crack the interview and suit the job requirement, with ease.
The course creates a blended learning environment of teacher- student participation with an assumption that, the current knowledge level of the student is zero.The classroom sessions are followed up by lab assignments, online learning, so that the learning process is continuous and hard-wired.
Hands on exposure
Usage of tools like Visual studio and SQL Server as well as programming language like C#, SQL etc. are an integral part of the learning experience.And that Experience of using these tools, in project situations, would enrich the learning process, also makes the student, very comfortable, and familiar with the same.
Soft skills training
In interview situation , the employer primarily examines the content & method of answering questions.
- The way you communicate ( words, tone ,the body language), confidence level, and the presentation methodology, are closely observed. These skills, known as SOFT SKILLS, are not taught in colleges but can be learnt by training & can be mastered by continuous practice.
- The Mock Interviews designed, would identify the deficiencies, in Soft Skill levels , then each and every student would be subjected to a series of tests, role plays, so that the deficiencies are properly answered.
- The Soft skills training would give, confidence to the students, to express the contents of their Resume, without the fear of nerves.
We assure the job 100% if you assure us your commitment and involvement in the entire training course .
Credentials of Deccansoft :
- Availability of excellent classroom infrastructure.
- In the business for the last 21 years.
- Highly acclaimed and Micro Soft certified trainer who is an industry expert and a familiar face in the IT corporate world.
- Structured IMPACT PLUS training content is designed from the 21years experience, IT industry inputs, changes and advancements in the technology.
- A video library has numerous collection of Videos in theory, applications, case studies, projects, guest lectures etc.
- Around 100 hrs of time is scheduled for the practical applications of the theory.
- Every student will be personally attended.
- Assessment methodology followed at DECCANSOFT would identify the manner in which the student is coping up , and to judge the incremental enrichment.
- If a student needs additional time either for theory or practice , the same will be addressed by the faculty members We follow values ,ethics, honest and sincere in our approach.
- CAN we assure the student a job, yes we assure a job 100%.
IMPACTPLUS provides an opportunity to :
- Apply technology to practical classroom work.
- Clarify academic and career interest.
- Develop human relation skills through interaction with batch mates.
- Develop job search skills.
- Develop resumes
- Prepare for interview.
- Get interviewed for jobs through our network.
- Get a job.
- There is a myth that if a Student has a college degree, he gets a job. The fact is, it takes 6-8 months for an average student to secure job after graduation.
- One need’s to have Career seeking Skill sets and Practical experience otherwise, the Resume may not be noted and likely to be a just ANOTHER Resume in JOB portals.
- Ideally career planning and preparation should occur simultaneously with academics while in college.
- By the time the Student passes out he should have developed Skill sets that will help him to become productive and job ready in the career of his choice.
- Unfortunately students out of college are not readily equipped with Skills set, that Software industry wants.
So how the JOB Aspiring Graduate get the required skill set?
- Need to identify people, who are aware of the industry needs, who are well known in the IT corporate world, who have developed course content in tune with the requirements,who can guide and assure the Software Programmer Job.
- He also needs to demonstrate that he possess other transferable skills as, Communication, Trouble shooting, Decision making, Leadership, and Problem solving.
- To become an employee (software engineer), a college student needs to find ways to learn the specific Skills of Software Engineering.
- He doesn’t have to settle in one area or Technology as such, but he needs to understand, how pieces come together to become the whole.